Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    preguy138's Avatar

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

    Default EVO 3D on eBay

    I looked and someone posted some 3D's on eBay!
  2. #2  
    splmonster's Avatar

    Posts
    1,210 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,446 Global Posts
    ROM
    Changes weekly!

    Default

    Scam and fake
  3. #3  
    RkyMtnHigh's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    624 Posts
    Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

    Default

    I see cases....
  4. #4  

    Default

    This one is a real scam. It has a picture of an EVO 3D and is listed as a Buy-It-Now for $449.00. Read the description and find out they are selling the domain name www.Evo3DUnlocked.com .
  5. #5  
    RkyMtnHigh's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    624 Posts
    Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainerd View Post
    This one is a real scam. It has a picture of an EVO 3D and is listed as a Buy-It-Now for $449.00. Read the description and find out they are selling the domain name www.Evo3DUnlocked.com .
    lol...you know what's sad? Someone will buy it.
  6. #6  
    dumpedduce's Avatar

    Posts
    827 Posts
    ROM
    Arctic Hd

    Default

    Oh no really, I just ordered one I thought they were some live demos that someone was selling.... now I'm depressed

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dumpedduce View Post
    Oh no really, I just ordered one I thought they were some live demos that someone was selling.... now I'm depressed

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    I'll buy it from you!

    :P
  8. #8  
    dumpedduce's Avatar

    Posts
    827 Posts
    ROM
    Arctic Hd

    Default

    I guess this is what I get for using the eBay app and not reading thoroughly. Well atleast I get a sorta cool domain out of it. Hoping it was gonna be a EGN S Off phone

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  9. #9  
    Complex Pants's Avatar

    Posts
    694 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dumpedduce View Post
    Oh no really, I just ordered one I thought they were some live demos that someone was selling.... now I'm depressed

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    That sucks. Always read the fine print.

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Need a Dropbox account? Use my referral: http://db.tt/kWXWhEB
  10. #10  
    mlm1950's Avatar

    Posts
    8 Posts
    Global Posts
    486 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainerd View Post
    This one is a real scam. It has a picture of an EVO 3D and is listed as a Buy-It-Now for $449.00. Read the description and find out they are selling the domain name www.Evo3DUnlocked.com .
    Not a scam. The auction clearly states that a domain name is up for auction. If someone hit buy it now based only on a picture of an EVO 3D, they deserve what they get.
  11. #11  
    dumpedduce's Avatar

    Posts
    827 Posts
    ROM
    Arctic Hd

    Default

    Sarcasm :naughty:

    People lack it at times.


    Quote Originally Posted by mmack66 View Post
    Not a scam. The auction clearly states that a domain name is up for auction. If someone hit buy it now based only on a picture of an EVO 3D, they deserve what they get.
    This isn't technically a scam but a sly move to try and get people. Believe me, who ever buys this is going to be thinking they are getting a phone until they don't receive it. I have not dealt with ebay after paying $1200 bucks for a set of coils and they never came. Filed with paypal, only got $500 of that $1200 back from the seller. Paypal said tuff luck and 2 years later I still say F egay. PERIOD all 87% of egay is scams.

Posting Permissions