Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default EVO 3D on eBay

I looked and someone posted some 3D's on eBay!

Global Posts
    1,446 Global Posts
    ROM
    Changes weekly!

Scam and fake
    Banned

Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

I see cases....

This one is a real scam. It has a picture of an EVO 3D and is listed as a Buy-It-Now for $449.00. Read the description and find out they are selling the domain name www.Evo3DUnlocked.com .
    Banned

Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brainerd View Post
    This one is a real scam. It has a picture of an EVO 3D and is listed as a Buy-It-Now for $449.00. Read the description and find out they are selling the domain name www.Evo3DUnlocked.com .
    lol...you know what's sad? Someone will buy it.

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Oh no really, I just ordered one I thought they were some live demos that someone was selling.... now I'm depressed

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dumpedduce View Post
    Oh no really, I just ordered one I thought they were some live demos that someone was selling.... now I'm depressed

I'll buy it from you!

:P

ROM
    Arctic Hd

I guess this is what I get for using the eBay app and not reading thoroughly. Well atleast I get a sorta cool domain out of it. Hoping it was gonna be a EGN S Off phone

Global Posts
    2,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7/MazWoz on Evo

Quote Originally Posted by dumpedduce View Post

That sucks. Always read the fine print.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Need a Dropbox account? Use my referral: http://db.tt/kWXWhEB

Global Posts
    486 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brainerd View Post
    Not a scam. The auction clearly states that a domain name is up for auction. If someone hit buy it now based only on a picture of an EVO 3D, they deserve what they get.

ROM
    Arctic Hd

Sarcasm :naughty:

People lack it at times.

Quote Originally Posted by mmack66 View Post
    Not a scam. The auction clearly states that a domain name is up for auction. If someone hit buy it now based only on a picture of an EVO 3D, they deserve what they get.
    This isn't technically a scam but a sly move to try and get people. Believe me, who ever buys this is going to be thinking they are getting a phone until they don't receive it. I have not dealt with ebay after paying $1200 bucks for a set of coils and they never came. Filed with paypal, only got $500 of that $1200 back from the seller. Paypal said tuff luck and 2 years later I still say F egay. PERIOD all 87% of egay is scams.