Facebook contacts don't update

Treesham

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
This is a problem i've had on my evo for months and months.

basically, any friend i've added on Facebook since this problem began doesn't show up in my contacts list when i try to link their info in my evo to their facebook profile.

similarly - whatever profile photo a current friend was using when this problem began, is the photo my contact list uses now. it doesn't update to new photos or anything like that.

any thoughts?

tkemack

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Settings to accounts and sync to Facebook for HTC sense. Sync it up manually. Should work

sent to you in three dimensions

rambo47

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Settings to accounts and sync to Facebook for HTC sense. Sync it up manually. Should work

sent to you in three dimensions

That's exactly what helped me with this same problem. There is Facebook and Facebook for HTC Sense. You need to sync with the Sense version instead of the regular Facebook one.

meangreenstebo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Also - if you have changed your password for Facebook, it will not alert you. It will continue to work in some ways (you get feeds and status updates) but you will not get pictures or contact updates. Also, like the others said - you might have switched your auto-sync off to save battery. You can go in and sync it manually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy