One touch rooting?

nomoreberry

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
EVO Pros:

I absolutely love my EVO, formerly a palm pre guy, but I do not love the bloat ware. I have been reading the forums for the last six months trying to learn about rooting. I even attempted it but it just seemed too complicated. I consider myself about a seven out of ten on the technology scale, but when it comes to rooting for some reason I have a mental block. When I had my Pre, I followed the forums and was able to install preware myself. Does anyone know of a one step rooting link or at least one that is veryry detailed and easy to understand? The ones I have read just seem to blend my brain. I can't even figure out if I have tok have a laptop to compliment the process. I also don't understand what " flashing" is either. Sorry I'm a rooting noob! Any clarity would be appreciated. Thanks!

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
If your eVo is still on 2.2 search unrevoked3. All you have to do is download. An exe. file to your cpu, make sure your debug mod is enabled on your eVo. Plug of in using the USB and click the unrevoked icon.

Now if your running 2.3(the latest update)..... nope.

The Gingerbread update included a new bootloader. The devs have to come up with a new root method for it.

Decks Rom Rules, Other Roms Drool!!! :p
Thanks for tryin!!!

Reactions: nomoreberry