email issues after update

mannyvigi1985

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I updated today and I am now having issues with my email. I use the android email application and its always worked fine. today after update I cannot receive or send emails.

mannyvigi1985

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
HELP EMAIL issues after upgrade

I have deleted my account several times and rebooted my phone I have done a restart and a hard start and I am still having issues. My account is a Yahoo account that always worked well with the android email feature now it does not want to work.

jwoodsoniv

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
I updated today and I am now having issues with my email. I use the android email application and its always worked fine. today after update I cannot receive or send emails.

I'm having the same issue as well. Gmail seems to work fine but not yahoo.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

mannyvigi1985

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Talk to Sprint

I talk to Sprint and they indicated that they are aware of the problem and that they are working with HTC to resolve it. However they did not know when it would be fix.... :'(

meyster

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Having the same issue with YMail using the standard email client. Worked fine until yesterday. Gingerbread update 18 hrs prior to issues starting. Also did maintenance update about 10 hrs prior to problem starting. Last email received was at 12:33pm yesterday.

HTC EVO.

Last edited:

budweiser

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Updated to Gingerbread when it first launched, didn't do the maintenance update yet, my yahoo mail stopped working sometime after 10am yesterday... Same with my GF's EVO, except her also says her password is incorrect.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC