quick question about possible structural damage to battery

m a x i m u s

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
i bought my first seidio 3500 battery from amazon a few weeks ago. last week i ordered a replacement bc i wanted to test if something was wrong with the first 3500 (reduced battery life since GB). anyways, when i got the small UPS package and opened it, the seidio box was slightly squished and one of the tabs to the battery cover was broken off. i dont think it was run over by a car bc there was no tire marks on the UPS packaging; think maybe it just got crushed under some other boxes or someone sat on it or something.

i would like to keep the replacement and return the original bc i figure i might was well keep the newer one, but i am wondering if it could have gotten damaged when the packaging got squished/crushed. the battery itself looks fine, no cracks or anything, and like i said the only actual verifiable damage is the one tab that broke off of the cover. what do you all think? is there possible damage done to the replacement battery?

thanks.

AlphaTango414

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i bought my first seidio 3500 battery from amazon a few weeks ago. last week i ordered a replacement bc i wanted to test if something was wrong with the first 3500 (reduced battery life since GB). anyways, when i got the small UPS package and opened it, the seidio box was slightly squished and one of the tabs to the battery cover was broken off. i dont think it was run over by a car bc there was no tire marks on the UPS packaging; think maybe it just got crushed under some other boxes or someone sat on it or something.

i would like to keep the replacement and return the original bc i figure i might was well keep the newer one, but i am wondering if it could have gotten damaged when the packaging got squished/crushed. the battery itself looks fine, no cracks or anything, and like i said the only actual verifiable damage is the one tab that broke off of the cover. what do you all think? is there possible damage done to the replacement battery?

thanks.

So are you basically ordering a new battery, replacing it with your old one and sending it back for a refund?!?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

m a x i m u s

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Uh, no guys. It's called amazon 30 day refund or exchange policy. Seemed like my 3500 was defective within the 30 days since battery life dropped by 30%, so as per amazon policy, I requested an exchange. I thought I was being clear, but I guess not.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon