1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    ROM
    ParanoidAndroid 4.0.4

Default Good Movie viewing app

Im trying to find an app like mega viewer pro for the Evo 4g bc that app was taken out of the market any takers?
    thebabilonias@gmail.com

Global Posts
    959 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM9...on both devices

Search "Android Movies" in the market.

Decks Rom Rules, Other Roms Drool!!! :-p
    Thanks for tryin!!!
    Devices: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic Touch 4G
    Samsung Galaxy10.1 16gb, Wifi
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    ROM
    MIUI 1.6.24 - PoonKang479

Default Re: Good Movie viewing app

Was that for streaming movies online? I just use Netflix for that... but for movies on the SD card, I use RockPlayer, or MoboPlayer.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    ROM
    ParanoidAndroid 4.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by azumak View Post
    Was that for streaming movies online? I just use Netflix for that... but for movies on the SD card, I use RockPlayer, or MoboPlayer.
    yeah it was for streaming movies my brother in law bought mega viewer pro for like 6 bucks and could unlimited movies but i think the market took it out for some reason. so im trying to find an alternate version.
    thebabilonias@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by thebabilonias View Post
    yeah it was for streaming movies my brother in law bought mega viewer pro for like 6 bucks and could unlimited movies but i think the market took it out for some reason. so im trying to find an alternate version.
    I have that app (it basically lets you stream bootleg movies). Probably the best 6 bucks I ever spent. Anyway, it keeps telling me to upgrade to the new version when I load the app but I am worried it will mess it up so I just ignore - and now I looked into the market and its gone (app still works though). You might be able to e-mail them directly for the app. I will PM you their email addy.
    Last edited by meangreenstebo; 07-01-2011 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meangreenstebo View Post
    I have that app (it basically lets you stream bootleg movies). Probably the best 6 bucks I ever spent. Anyway, it keeps telling me to upgrade to the new version when I load the app but I am worried it will mess it up so I just ignore - and now I looked into the market and its gone (app still works though). You might be able to e-mail them directly for the app. I will PM you their email addy.
    Its gone cuz people like you say in forums that you can stream bootleg movies... come on people there are guys just waiting to tell in here be a little more discreet... Yea its a great app

"SNITCHES GET STITCHES"

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk