Battery Wall Charger ? -Does it fit both standard & extended?

jecilop

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I bought the extra 2 batteries with the wall charger about 8 months ago. It has served me well, but at least one is "going" and I need to get more. It's been $10 of the best dollars ever spent on the phone :)
With 2.3 update, it is wreaking inconsistent havoc with even the OEM battery when charged via the cable..

If I order some extended batteries, does anyone here know if they will fit the same wall charger used for the standard battery size? I would think they have the same makeup and are just "doubled" in size, but I figured someone here would know for sure.

Thanks.

firedroidguy

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Well since the charger gets plugged into the phone and not the battery I would say that any micro usb charger such as the ones that came with the Evo will work

jecilop

May 18, 2010
Visit site
...WALL charger fit...charging via the WALL charger specifically for an extra battery..charging OUTSIDE of the phone and cable as I need the extra power; also as noted the standard cable charging into the phone seems to be worse than the "bump charge" need since the 2.3 update...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2