1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Acrobat Disappear

For some reason my Acrobat has disappeared, I uninstalled it and reinstall it. Then it would disappear again.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Acrobat Disappear

I figured out what is going on. Limit of apps. How can I remove factory apps or remove app icons to make more space?

This has never happened on my EVO 4G and I'm thiking of getting the design I have 70 app down loawded how many do you ha e I mean you get 1.05 gigs of space for apps and you can put moat on the SD card
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Acrobat Disappear

Quote Originally Posted by usguyver View Post
    This has never happened on my EVO 4G and I'm thiking of getting the design I have 70 app down loawded how many do you ha e I mean you get 1.05 gigs of space for apps and you can put moat on the SD card
    I have 50 apps on MY APPS page on android. That also includes some of the sprint apps. I made a folder and placed acrodbat in that so i can see it, but is still does not show up in the apps window. By the way this is my first android phone and i love it. I came from a windows 6.5 phone.

That's good but it should not disapaer on you so you should probily call Sprint and ask what's up it could be that it needs a reset and I thought it had 765 mabits of ram