How to do a screen grab

loupy

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I have accidentally taken 4 screengrabs over the last week with my Evo Design 4g, but I have searched everywhere for documentation that shows how to do it intentionally. Does anyone know how to do the screengrab?

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I have accidentally taken 4 screengrabs over the last week with my Evo Design 4g, but I have searched everywhere for documentation that shows how to do it intentionally. Does anyone know how to do the screengrab?

If it's the same as the Evo 3D you slightly push the power button and tap the Home button. Just a guess though.

Reactions: Malachi73

gbert88

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If it's the same as the Evo 3D you slightly push the power button and tap the Home button. Just a guess though.

I did as you said. It snaps a picture and says it saves it in my camera shots. When I go to view it I can't find it. Can you please help me out here.

HampTheToker

Banned
Jan 6, 2010
Visit site
Did you try to take a screen shot of a YouTube video? I did this and it didn't turn out right, and I had the same issue ever since. I didn't realize at the time, but I hadn't played a video using the YouTube app since, either. I opened the app, watched a random video, closed the app, and then I was able to take screen shots again.

I'm not sure if this is the case with your phone, but I think it was with mine. All the screen shots I had taken all showed as having a file size of 0.

Sent from my *rooted* Evo Design using Tapatalk.