Android Market on Evo Design 4G

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
My wife has an Evo Design 4G and was hoping the good people of Android Central could help me out with a problem she is having. Recently my wife saw me playing Tiny Tower on my Samsung she asked what it was and if I could install on her phone. I launched the Android Market and noticed she has the old version. Seemed very odd to me. Tried to find instructions to manually update, but alas there don't appear to be any. Additionally I thought it was odd that Tiny Tower wasn't in the Android Market whe nI searched.

I guess I have two questions. 1) Do you have the updated Android Market on this device (dark backgrounds, books, movies, music, etc) 2) In said Android Market, do you see Tiny Tower?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!

lafountain

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
While I don't have this device, a friend of mine on his Optimus S didn't have the newest market yet either. In app management, I cleared everything and uninstalled all updates to the market and after about a minute, it updated to the newest market.

You could also go to the market link https://market.android.com/details?...tb2JhZ2Uud3cuYTU2MC50aW55dG93ZXJfYW5kcm9pZCJd and just install onto her phone from the web.

Reactions: oskar1995

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm...tried to access the app from the website. Sent the link to the phone, and it said that it could not find the requested item. When I perform a search for Tiny Tower on the site (using the mobile browser) it launches the Market (old version) and tells me there are no results matching my search. Seems very odd and given this is the only issue my wife is running into (and its nothing serious), I'm going to avoid a hard reset for the time being. If anyone else has any insight, that would be greatly appreciated.

DanteTheWimp

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Maybe this seems over the top, but as soon as I rooted my ego design it replaced the market with a new one. Idk if your interested in doing a root, but that option remains.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer