Extra Battery Problem/Options?

wongmj

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased an extra AceSoft 1580 mAh battery + battery wall charger for my HTC Evo Design 4G off of eBay (2 ACCESSORIES 1580mAh Battery CRADLE Home Charger 4 HTC EVO Design 4G G SPRINT | eBay).

When I plug the AceSoft battery into my phone, the battery icon on the top is gray and has an exclamation mark in it. I used the wall charger to fully charge the battery, but it fully charged at only around 80%. And I when I try to charge the AceSoft battery from my phone, the orange and green light at the top of the phone blinks and I don't think it's charging. Anyone else have this issue?

Ultimately, I want more power for my phone without having to keep wall charging it all the time and without overspending on accessories. I found some USB battery chargers on Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/electronics/515383011/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_e_1_5_last). Would anyone recommend this option over buying a spare battery?

Suggestions? Please and thank you! :)

Last edited:

hautedawg

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Same issue, different situation. I need battery, and don't trust the batteries from China, but I do have two I wall charge.

What I have done that works GREAT is bought a Tylt PowerPlant. It is a lithium ion battery charger that holds aprox 2 charges for my phone, 38 charges for my blue tooth or 1 charge for my tablet. Takes about 5 hours for it to charge, but it's got a heck of a lot of charging power for little more than teh cost of two batteries and a wall charger. It will hold the charge for a year and the PowerPlant is just awesome. It's got an attached USB cable, you can plug one in and you can charge using a USB micro.

TYLT...POWERPLANT...AWESOME!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21