Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: [ROM] SkitziPak Hero S/Evo Design

i attempted to unlock my bootloader again and still no success. i guess i'll just wait untill somebody makes an easier method. also if i wait hopefully by then there will be a decent sense rom with a better battery life span and smoother effects.

Someone mentioned that you're unable to install apps to the SD card and I judt wanted to confirm that I have this issue as well and I'm using the newest version of this ROM. Whenever I try to move a program to the SD card my phone actually crashes.

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts

Ya,

I actually took the download down about a week ago. Fixed rebased version should be up tomorrow.

Hey, so I successfully got this on my phone but if i download a game it crashes the installing, ideas?

Glad to hear Skitzi. I appreciate all ur work on the ROM too. Aside from the SD issue, It's made this phone a lot more useable for me too.

ROM
    turbocharged stock

Hey guys, first off, I really appreciate what you do. Brilliant. I don't know much about this, and love that this can happen. I've hacked wii. Not phone. I have a rooted evo design 4G. And am really trying to get the most out of it. But there's really no information about this phone. I was happy to get a root. I'll be a guinea pig , I mostly just wanted to wifi tether honestly. money's tight. Thanks in advance. Lance

Edit- By the way, got the wifi tether to work!
    Last edited by lancemulvihill85; 01-18-2012 at 07:30 PM.

ok so my bootloader is unlocked already, yay........when i go to flash the ph44img file it says that its a wrong image. it tells me to hit the power button to reboot. when it powers back up and i boot back into fastboot i check to see if i can go into the recovery option and it just shows me a black screen with a triangle and an exclamation point inside. any ideas would be thoughtfull

Quote Originally Posted by skitzi View Post
    Correct. The USC version posted does not have WiMax. If I built a version for the Design4g it would support Wimax.
    Did you ever create that sense rom???

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk

Hey I keep getting "[#10340] You do not have permission to view this topic" everytime I try to go to the rom page is this an issue only I have or everyone else getting this?

Why can't i find the Skitzipak rom for the Htc Hero S anymore? Everyone i have came across once i click on it it takes me to a site and says i do not have permission to view it? Help please?
    John

Can anybody post the link to download the rom??? The other one is not valid anymore

EDIT: LINK FOR SKITZI IS BACK UP.

He took it down. He is not doing rom development anymore. So no roms from skitzi. Check out 2fastroms.com & sdx-developers.com for a couple of roms & more rom work to come.
    Last edited by grad061980; 02-09-2012 at 02:18 PM.

[Design][ROM][Stock][Debloated][1.19.651.0] DesignerEvo v0.1, Updated January 22 - SDX-Developers Forum

Actual rom made for the evo design. Using it with the 2fast merge design kernel overclocked at 1.8 is so smooth and nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ruccarucca View Post
    [Design][ROM][Stock][Debloated][1.19.651.0] DesignerEvo v0.1, Updated January 22 - SDX-Developers Forum

Actual rom made for the evo design. Using it with the 2fast merge design kernel overclocked at 1.8 is so smooth and nice.
    Link is down.... thanks.

ust some help for anyone.... if you use htcdev bootloader for EVO design. I did the whole process and it killed my network service...don't freak out though if you re-lock it, your service comes back. Freaked me out for a minute but figured it out just a little advice. Plus its useless as of now because there aren't any roms available for HTC EVO design as of now

Quote Originally Posted by Mangani001 View Post
    Link is down.... thanks.
    It was up when I posted it I can probably upload it after work

Quote Originally Posted by gooseegg24 View Post
    ust some help for anyone.... if you use htcdev bootloader for EVO design. I did the whole process and it killed my network service...don't freak out though if you re-lock it, your service comes back. Freaked me out for a minute but figured it out just a little advice. Plus its useless as of now because there aren't any roms available for HTC EVO design as of now
    HTCDev is HTC's own website for providing a way to unlock the parts of your bootloader that aren't semi-open source, IIRC. You probably had the battery cover off after you did it. Those contact points on the back of the cover are part of the antennae, or at the very least effect that way. I think you probably just relocked it when everything was fine to begin with.

I just made a somewhat stock deodex rom from a current backup and flashed it just fine to deodex my phone and allow me to apply some theme modifications. Also, just learned about Script Manager and V6 Supercharger script, 3G Turbocharger script, and Kickass Kernelizer script. Ryandarei(sp) at sdx and xda told me about it. Works pretty flawlessly. I can definitely notice the difference in speed and snappiness. The V6 script says you can bake init.rc into a rom. If I can figure out notification bar transparency, I was thinking about asking another guy if he wanted to put our heads together to develope a rom. Wouldn't have a flashy OC kernel, because we're not that smart, but if 2fast gave us permission we could probably add the Design's WiFi and Wimax modules to make it fully compatible with the Design. I might be able to commit enough time to do it. I'm no dev or anything, but I think it'll work.

Plus, it won't be too much longer before it gets ICS, anyway.

Sent from my *rooted* Evo Design using Tapatalk.
    Thanked by:

Someone might have already answered this question but I'm not sure. After installing the pack my text that have pictures attached won't send. My phone tries for a while then it says unable to deliver message. Any help? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by blakesaintonge View Post
    Not Available Please Wait
    where is the link to download please
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12