Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.1.1 Jelly Belly

Default Heads Up ICS 4.0.3 for your phone is ready

[Rom] Evo Design 4G / Hero S ICS 4.0.3 Sense 3.6
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua.worth View Post
    This is for Rooted Users Only!

Know what your doing prior to even reading this.

Your responsible for your phone unless you decide to donate it to me

Credit to: Saragon19 for deodexing and uploading over at sdxhttp://forum.sdx-developers.com/?topic=19850.0

Ice Cream Sandwich is here!!!

What's broke:
    MMS is currently being fixed
    Will post the fix when ready

Download and move to Root of SDcard
    Flash in CWM

https://hotfile.com/dl/154335420/c20...91952.zip.html

Flash Superuser Zip http://goo.gl/xZEAW after flashing and before rebooting for root

Screenshots:
    Click to view quoted image

Here is the home screen and app drawer using Nova Launcher https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oilsw.launcher

follow me on Twitter @JoshuaWorth
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    stock ics

This is a rom not the ota update
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by docgoat1987 View Post
    This is a rom not the ota update
    Thats correct!

ROM
    stock ics

But i want the ota any news on that that you here of
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM

But i want the ota any news on that that you here of
    None but this is leaked from a BoostMobile device which isn't even out yet and Boost is owned by Sprint so think about it, can't be long

ROM
    stock ics

Yeah i saw that that boost is gettin it and its coming out with ics installed so hopefully we get before the release of that phone and before the release of the evo 4g lte :
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM

Yeah i saw that that boost is gettin it and its coming out with ics installed so hopefully we get before the release of that phone and before the release of the evo 4g lte :
    Good luck with that.

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts

If I root can i unroot incase I need to turn it back into sprint? I'm uprooted now and my 4G keeps on turning off my 3g.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  
    Android Guru

Global Posts
    851 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    If I root can i unroot incase I need to turn it back into sprint? I'm uprooted now and my 4G keeps on turning off my 3g.
    I believe so check sdx

dm0

Default Re: Heads Up ICS 4.0.3 for your phone is ready

I got 11 hours of battery life in this rom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heads Up ICS 4.0.3 for your phone is ready-2012-05-06_23-35-56.jpg  
    dm0

Home Screen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heads Up ICS 4.0.3 for your phone is ready-2012-05-12_13-46-20.jpg  

ROM
    stock ics

Someone post pics of the stock ics with sense i wanna see what it will look like ( homescreen,app drawer, pull down notification bar, settings menu ) whatever ya can post on it i wanna see thanks

Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    turbocharged stock

is mms fixed? is this rom fully functional? and if i decide that i don't like it, will flashing a backup of what i currently have in recovery get me back to the .5 software? not sure about ORD

Someone post pics of the stock ics with sense i wanna see what it will look like ( homescreen,app drawer, pull down notification bar, settings menu ) whatever ya can post on it i wanna see thanks

Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heads Up ICS 4.0.3 for your phone is ready-uploadfromtaptalk1337028796285.jpg   Heads Up ICS 4.0.3 for your phone is ready-uploadfromtaptalk1337028823122.jpg   Heads Up ICS 4.0.3 for your phone is ready-uploadfromtaptalk1337028843383.jpg   Heads Up ICS 4.0.3 for your phone is ready-uploadfromtaptalk1337028861103.jpg   Heads Up ICS 4.0.3 for your phone is ready-uploadfromtaptalk1337028887003.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by lancemulvihill85 View Post
    is mms fixed? is this rom fully functional? and if i decide that i don't like it, will flashing a backup of what i currently have in recovery get me back to the .5 software? not sure about ORD
    MMS you have to fix yourself after you flash the rom. Yes, the rom is fully functional. Yes, as long as you made a backup of the .5 software. I have gone back & forth from gingerbread to ics & back to gingerbread w/o issue.

ROM
    stock ics

Thanks im gonna like the launcher its cool lookin are the bottom buttons there customizable i see u had google talk there so i assume they are

sent from Sprint HTC Evo Design 4G

ROM
    stock ics

What clock is that ur usin

ROM
    turbocharged stock

Quote Originally Posted by grad061980 View Post
    MMS you have to fix yourself after you flash the rom. Yes, the rom is fully functional. Yes, as long as you made a backup of the .5 software. I have gone back & forth from gingerbread to ics & back to gingerbread w/o issue.
    sorry for being stupid, but how exactly do you fix mms? i've never had to and would really like to test this rom. i've had this phone since it came out and am disappointed in the lack of love for this phone in the dev world. the only other rom i've seen was by skitzi and he's since abandoned it.

ROM
    turbocharged stock

also i just read mr .worth state over on sdx that this rom is laggy

Thanks im gonna like the launcher its cool lookin are the bottom buttons there customizable i see u had google talk there so i assume they are

Yes they are customizable. What apps/folders you put there will show up on the lockscreen.

What clock is that ur usin

BobClockD3

sorry for being stupid, but how exactly do you fix mms? i've never had to and would really like to test this rom. i've had this phone since it came out and am disappointed in the lack of love for this phone in the dev world. the only other rom i've seen was by skitzi and he's since abandoned it.
    That's a tough one. I couldn't get mine to work through changing via the apn settings. I just gave up & downloaded Go SMS Pro & MMS worked out of the box with that app.

also i just read mr .worth state over on sdx that this rom is laggy
    A little lag in bringing up menus & some apps are not optimized for ics & scroll not so smooth. Using the stock sense home launcher lessens the lag. The rom itself is rock solid stable. All except mms work, so the choice is yours if you can deal with a little bit of slow menus it will & has been my daily driver since it was leaked.
    Thanked by:

So i lost the status bar and cant figure out how to fix it...ive tried reflashing doing a complete wipe before....any suggestions i love this rom but i need my status bar

ROM
    turbocharged stock

Quote Originally Posted by grad061980 View Post
    Yes they are customizable. What apps/folders you put there will show up on the lockscreen.

Thanks. I'll def. Give it a go

BobClockD3

That's a tough one. I couldn't get mine to work through changing via the apn settings. I just gave up & downloaded Go SMS Pro & MMS worked out of the box with that app.

A little lag in bringing up menus & some apps are not optimized for ics & scroll not so smooth. Using the stock sense home launcher lessens the lag. The rom itself is rock solid stable. All except mms work, so the choice is yours if you can deal with a little bit of slow menus it will & has been my daily driver since it was leaked.

ROM
    turbocharged stock

so my phone's ear speaker was damaged some how and am getting a replacement tommorrow, so i thought what the h#ll, i'll give it a try. the rom itself is good, however i couldn't get wifi tether to work, which is a bummer cause that is my wifi. any ideas? might just have to wait for an independent rom (or sprint leak). and also a question if i may......... why do think that this phone gets no love. there's plenty of custom roms and what not for the evo 4g and 3d.......why not this one? this phone is BADA$$
    spideykidd likes this.

check it over at sdx i think they have a fix for it

Official ICS oughtta be on the horizon any day now.

*Sent from work early bcuz some1 4got teh NSFW tag*
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast