Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Cyanogenmod for Design (COMING SOON)

Hi all, I was a little surprised, after spending roughly $350 on the phone, to find that the HTC EVO Design 4G has almost no support, at least recently. There is a build/port of CM10 from back in august that is decently stable from using it the past week minus Bluetooth and recording. So I (like boost mobile) would like to help bring this phone back to life. I'm new to this and missing a Linux system but I'm willing to learn and maintain this and the hero S since they are practically the same phone if I can get some help, I know basic stuff but not python and such. I'm sure I can find a working device tree and post here if any bodies interested.

Sent from my EVO Design 4G using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Cyanogenmod for Design (COMING SOON)

Quote Originally Posted by shawnnkushh View Post
    Hi all, I was a little surprised, after spending roughly $350 on the phone, to find that the HTC EVO Design 4G has almost no support, at least recently. There is a build/port of CM10 from back in august that is decently stable from using it the past week minus Bluetooth and recording. So I (like boost mobile) would like to help bring this phone back to life. I'm new to this and missing a Linux system but I'm willing to learn and maintain this and the hero S since they are practically the same phone if I can get some help, I know basic stuff but not python and such. I'm sure I can find a working device tree and post here if any bodies interested.

Sent from my EVO Design 4G using Android Central Forums
    Go over to android forums that's the most active forum for the evolution design 4g

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123