Ice cream sandwich issues

wbrown57999

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded to ICS yesterday and so far am not really happy with the changes. In particular though is the pinch to zoom feature doesn't work on most web sites now. I usually have to use reading glasses to read but on the occasion when I didn't have them with me being able increase the size by pinch zooming was a great feature. Now...on sites like Yahoo, CNN, ESPN it doesn't work anymore. You can make it smaller but not larger. I know you can change the text size in settings but even the largest setting isn't enough. Is there a way to make this feature work properly? if not I hope they correct this soon otherwise trying to read articles on here is going to suck.

lolinternet

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I certainly hope they plan on releasing some type of fix. This stuff just isn't right. Might even be grounds for a free upgrade if you play it right.

*Sent from work early bcuz some1 4got teh NSFW tag*

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I Hope you guys have also post this on the Sprint forums and as well as contacting Sprint about this rediculousness.

Posting complaints 'only' here won't change anything.

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to do that, this is a bit overkill for me. The phone is very slow and with our designs being not hot sellers in doubt they'll care but I'm going to fight to either get a better phone or something.

Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums

delta7

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know our phones are EOL already, I checked sprint and it wasn't there, our phones wasn't even on sprint for a year...

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Seriously, though... I don't see ICS working any better on this device. I've called, post, argue on this issue both with Sprint and HTC. Neither one seems to give a rats ass.

I guess for me it comes down to one of two things: continue using the device, and hope thatan update will drop to have things straightened out, or ask asurian to replace this phone for my original EVO 3d. Which by the way won't be getting any future updates. I was toldthat the Design 4g will in fact be getting future updates -- I would love to see how that pans out. :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer