Question about Fast Boot...
I've read several posts in various places regarding Fast Boot... Everything I've read said to unchecked it and restart the phone to help the phone run smoother... which I've done and it works. Still confused about the actual function of that option.
~°•>Sent from my HTC Evo Design<•°~
- 10-16-2012, 09:06 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Question about Fast Boot...
I suspect that the Fast Boot is for those small number of people who need their phone "right away." The problem with it is that some apps won't start up properly with Fast Boot. My instruction manual mentioned the problem. For that reason, I don't use Fast Boot. I need my apps to be ready to function, so I'll sacrifice the extra minute or so to allow apps to come up to full function.
- 10-16-2012, 10:19 PM #3
- By DikaiaKnight in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2011, 12:05 PM
- By ttlphotography in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2011, 03:54 PM
- By sconrad308 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2009, 08:38 AM
- By zeravla531 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:47 PM
- By mills1540 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2009, 09:23 PM