HTC EVO Design 4G camera issues
When I open my camera, the white camera icon appears with a black screen behind it. It immediately closes and goes back to my home screen. When I try using my camera through another photo app, I get a message that says "The camera hardware is not responding. The camera driver may have crashed, and may need rebooted." How do I reboot the driver? I have restarted my phone, removed my battery, cleared the camera data, uninstalled all other photo related apps, hard reset... My camera still does the exact same thing. It did this once before about a month ago, but it was fixed by soft reset. What can I do?
- 10-02-2012, 06:23 PM #2
- 10-02-2012, 08:29 PM #3
- 155 Posts
Re: HTC EVO Design 4G camera issues
I'd return it. Sounds like faulty hardware, but that's just a guess. I'm not an expert or anything close so don't quote me on it. As long you never unlocked your bootloader at htcdev.com then it should still be covered by the manufacturers warranty.
Do you have Sprint or Boost? If you have Sprint, do you have insurance? In either case, you should be covered for a replacement.
*Sent from work early bcuz some1 4got teh NSFW tag*
- 10-07-2012, 09:24 PM #4
- 10-16-2012, 08:57 PM #5
- 10-26-2012, 10:58 PM #6
- 10-27-2012, 03:11 AM #7
- 10-27-2012, 09:55 AM #8
- 10-28-2012, 10:39 PM #9
- 11-30-2012, 09:11 PM #10
HTC EVO Design 4g, android 4.0.3, sense 3.6, xFuZiiOnZz-4.3.2., 2fast4u88 kernel, spb3d shell.
- 8 Posts
rooted, unlocked... obviously
- 04-06-2013, 11:22 PM #11
- By dstruckoffjr in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2013, 05:34 PM
- By rayfornario in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2012, 07:31 PM
- By MrSlim71 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2012, 08:17 PM
- By ytravel in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2012, 05:52 PM
- By vincentallen2 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2011, 11:35 PM