Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Sprint Kingdom ICS 3.14.651.0 SYSTEM and Boot DUMP Complete

Please can somebody help me ?? I get CID incorrect incorrect when trying to aply this file ... my phone is stuck in the boot screen and only thing I can get is to bootloader and recovery but hard reset is not working and my only hope was this file

Default Re: Sprint Kingdom ICS 3.14.651.0 SYSTEM and Boot DUMP Complete

Maybe someone can help me? I have a boost mobile HTC evo design. the phone slowly lost battery life and eventually the battery just stopped working. i would have a full charge and the minute it came unplugged it would drop down to 8%. I got a new battery when the battery no longer held any charge what so ever causing the phone to not turn on all the way. When i inserted the new battery and tried to power on the only screen that would come up was HBoot. I eventually got the phone to power on, but now after only being on for a short ammount of time it will shut off and turn on without me hitting the button and continue the cycle until i pull the battery out regardless of me using it or not. it will not do anything; apps crash upon opening. When i first get into HBoot a list of errors appear, saying that my image file PH44100 doesnt exist. I cannot factory reset the phone, it will not let me. everytime i try to do so in HBoot or the other stock reboot or from the actual phone settings it crashes. The phone is not rooted, nor will my computer recognize the device upon plugging it in.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12