Sprint Kingdom ICS 3.14.651.0 SYSTEM and Boot DUMP Complete

nfinitefx

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Well for anyone that doesnt know me I used to develop for the HeroC and SHIFT on XDA, due to having to help a family member through Cancer recovery I left the scene for a little over a year, I am back around again.

This is a complete system dump of the ICS release from Sprint with the personalize update included.
This is a complete Dump, only extras in it are SU binary and Superuser.apk.

This can be used by anyone for any purpose they want, I just havent seen an actuall system dump around for the Sprint users so I created one.

I will also be creating a PH44IMG.zip you can use to restore your phone to complete Factory stock ICS, for those having ISSUE's with something. This will be in a post of its own.

Remember this is full stock system and boot images......
Android OS Version :4.0.3
Device :kingdom
Model :pH44100
Build :3.14.651.0
Carrier :Sprint

Kingdom_Sprint_3.14.651.0_system_boot_dump_full_stock.zip - 451.23 MB

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for this. I know we have had members looking for some love on the EVO Design 4g in the development community. Any help is always appreciated.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
What is a complete system dump?

Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums

This is a dump basically or copy of the entire system (operating system and associated files) the kernel, recovery, etc...
Developers can use it, you can grab it to get ringtones, system sounds etc from it...

It's useful in the right hands.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

nfinitefx

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Its usefull especially to the sprint users that want to create a rom but off the actual ICS SPRINT release, instead of using one of the releases from another carrier and having to edit the system to work with the sprint carrier.
Just means a cleaner base to start working from

waltm78

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I have been looking for a way to return my phone to stock and have failed miserably. RUU's don't work, HBoot Images don't either. I've unlocked and relocked my bootloader to affect changes in my results. Will this help, or can someone point me to the correct procedure? I've tried so many I can't keep track of what I've already done.

I have attached a screenshot of my phone data.

Screenshot_2012-10-19-10-37-52.png

nfinitefx

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Ok you can try this only if you are using the new 1.30 hboot... I say again you will need the 1.30 Hboot or this will never boot. if you have the new hboot then put this zip on the sdcard reboot to recovery, do a factory reset, then reboot to bootloader and when it asks to apply this zip say yes. it will flash the stock system img and boot img. then reboot and setup your phone...

Download ph44IMG.zip

I have been looking for a way to return my phone to stock and have failed miserably. RUU's don't work, HBoot Images don't either. I've unlocked and relocked my bootloader to affect changes in my results. Will this help, or can someone point me to the correct procedure? I've tried so many I can't keep track of what I've already done.

I have attached a screenshot of my phone data.

View attachment 42084

gadrams

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
trying to revert back my evo design my self; Im also nub at rooting.... so, when going back to stock, does it matter if your phone is locked or unlocked, s-off or s-on? Mine is Unlocked and with S-ON... thanks

nfinitefx

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
if you use the file i posted in the post prior to your and follow the directions in that post then you wont need to relock you hboot.
Just verify that you have hboot 1.30 and you will be fine.

ajayfreezer

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
nfinitefx..
from which rom did you just update the PH44IMG.zip
coz i am trying from past 6-8hrs and it boots the file automatically and then does not reboots and if i do reboot myself.. I am getting the old rom ....
plz help...
Ok you can try this only if you are using the new 1.30 hboot... I say again you will need the 1.30 Hboot or this will never boot. if you have the new hboot then put this zip on the sdcard reboot to recovery, do a factory reset, then reboot to bootloader and when it asks to apply this zip say yes. it will flash the stock system img and boot img. then reboot and setup your phone...

Download ph44IMG.zip

nfinitefx

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
are you doing this from recovery or bootloader? Also are you using the dump in the first past or the ph44img.zip in post #9?

the first post is only a dump and is not flashable by any means, it must be used to create a rom

ajayfreezer

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
first I was doing with the dump file...
guess I was too dumb...:cool:
now I M downloading the ph44img.zip...
I was using via fastboot...
adb shell and through recovery all the three...
are you doing this from recovery or bootloader? Also are you using the dump in the first past or the ph44img.zip in post #9?

the first post is only a dump and is not flashable by any means, it must be used to create a rom

nfinitefx

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
dont need fastboot , just boot to bootloader it should take a few then you will see it scan the zip and ask if it should apply it.
Also make sure the zip is on the root of the sdcard ( not in any folders)

itsmerabbi

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
am using the HTC EVO Design 4g in Bangaldesh..it run on Gingerbread..i want to flash stock ICS..i have downloaded you file but it shows that

Model ID Incorrect!
Update Fail!
My device is boot-locker unlocked
Hboot Version: 1.30.0000
Radio: 1.11.00.0418_2

can you help me..how i can install it??

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
am using the HTC EVO Design 4g in Bangaldesh..it run on Gingerbread..i want to flash stock ICS..i have downloaded you file but it shows that

Model ID Incorrect!
Update Fail!
My device is boot-locker unlocked
Hboot Version: 1.30.0000
Radio: 1.11.00.0418_2

can you help me..how i can install it??
More than likely you have a GSM model and this for CDMA

rauleacmircea

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I tried but I gave the "main version is older & update failed"
I helped with a solution