- 2 Posts
Htc Evo design Boost Mobile HELP!!!
Hello i am new to this so if this is answered somewhere else i appologize. I have a Htc evo 4g design i was using it worked just fine and i rooted it when i first got it about 4 months ago but never had a problem with it since i had it done by my IT buddy at work thats very tech savy and i never changed the roms on it from stock since i was happy with the performance of 4.0. Today i was using the phone and it just shut off on me and would not turn back on or go it to hboot no lights no vibrations nothing. it was not hot and it was on the charger. I have tried everything from pulling the battery(swapping with my friends thinking it was a battery issue) to hooking it to my computer to try to reload the stock(pre-root) state since i have all the original root on a usb. I have called tech support and they tried everything they could think of. When i plug the phone to the computer it will not recognize the phone and it pus the device name as QHSUSB_DLOAD and will not let me update the drivers. Is there anything i can do or a program i can download to get into the phone to try to fix it? i hope this is enough info.
- 10-27-2012, 10:57 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Htc Evo design Boost Mobile HELP!!!
No water damage never dropped it i take of this thing like its gold. the warranty department told me to try another battery(i tried a used one) but im still convinced its not that cause when i plug it in the normal lights dont go on. But its worth a try so ill go to radio shack today and see if maybe a brand new one helps. Hope it works Fingers crossed.
- By papitopinillo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2012, 05:23 PM
- By Uused2 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-01-2012, 01:59 PM
- By rmartin0123 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2012, 09:38 AM
- By billwagley in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2012, 06:08 PM
- By bella1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-31-2011, 09:23 AM