I've tried and few different browsers, but they all seem to have some kind of issue.
Chrome kept freezing when I tried to type something, my keyboard wouldn't come up correctly.
The stock browser never let's me close the last Window and when in open it up again its always on the last page I was on. Even after cleaning out the cache and history.
I used Ninesky browser, but it wasn't working properly either.
I've also used Dolphin and Opera, wasn't impressed by either.
Any browser suggestions?
~°~HTC Evo Design~°~~*Purple Android*~
- 10-31-2012, 02:14 PM #2
- 10-31-2012, 10:23 PM #3
- 11-01-2012, 10:21 AM #5
If you tap on a tab in xScope it'll close that tab. I think it's probably the only browser with true tabbed browsing. I have my settings set to open links in new tabs in the background with a long tap. You can also swipe side to side to switch between tabs.
It's an awesome browser. By far my favorite, but it is a paid app. Well worth it in my opinion.
*Sent from work early bcuz some1 4got teh NSFW tag*
- 11-01-2012, 10:45 AM #6
Try skyfire and you can do all that in chrome you just got to tap on the side of the page and swipe and you can close all tabs in chrome as well. But I always loved sky fire just a suggestion
INSPIRE AOKP ICE COLD SANDWICH ROM
- 11-10-2012, 03:45 PM #7
- 11-13-2012, 07:34 PM #9
I also use Chrome on my Prime in addition to the stock browser, but, I have the dock, so, don't use on screen keyboard.
- By reiter2000 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 03-13-2013, 02:24 PM
- By chrislitzkow in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:50 PM
- By dvdqnoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2009, 10:25 PM
- By chriswaar in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:16 AM
- By legaldroidusr in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2009, 10:25 PM