All,

I'm looking for some help and can't find it anywhere...

My Boost EVO Design 4G keeps getting the system clock wrong, and NOTHING I do fixes it other than unchecking and rechecking the Use Network Time box. Is there anything I can do to proactively keep this from happening?

It's more of an annoyance than anything - it messes with my text/gchat/ubersocial timestamps, i believe.

I've tried the PRL updates and no dice.

This may be the incorrect forum to place this question in, but if you know where else this should go - please point me there.

Thanks guys.
    11-29-2012 11:21 AM
    Have you change the settings to manual rather than automatic?

~~HTC Evo Design~~
    11-29-2012 11:00 PM
    I have the same problem with htc evo design "4G" - it jumps to eastern time zone and I live in central so this make the time jump forward one hour and I am looking for a remedy to keep it in central time zone - and how can you tap into 4g or can anyone get that with phone - Any answers??? and when I set the time manually it only stays in central time zone a little while and then jumps back to eastern time zone setting the clock forward one hour so does any one have an answer ???
    07-20-2013 03:37 PM
    Consider yourself lucky that you were getting bumped forward only one hour...

I was getting the Central to Eastern TZ (GMT -5) issue myself but occasionally I experienced the phone switching to GMT +6 or GMT +8 where times were completely opposite from what they should be.

I have since jumped ship from Boost Mobile and my Evo Design 4G and went with the Samsung GS4 on Verizon...
    07-22-2013 11:17 PM