- 251 Posts
Evo Design is in need of some desperate help.
Our phone has went dead. And I'm not ashamed to ask for some help. We did have one developer left. But he seemed to drop off of the face of the earth. So I am asking for anyone with some experience to try and help us out. Anyone can have a shot at it. You do not have to be super skillful. We just would like to see this phone be loved.
Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2
- 12-27-2012, 02:17 PM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: Evo Design is in need of some desperate help.
Hi all, I was a little surprised, after spending roughly $350 on the phone, to find that the HTC EVO Design 4G has almost no support, at least recently. There is a build/port of CM10 from back in august that is decently stable from using it the past week minus Bluetooth and recording. So I (like boost mobile) would like to help bring this phone back to life. I'm new to this and missing a Linux system but I'm willing to learn and maintain this and the hero S since they are practically the same phone if I can get some help, I know basic stuff but not python and such. I'm sure I can find a working device tree and post here if any bodies interested.
I'm not trying to spam the threads but I too am trying to get this phone some help
Sent from my EVO Design 4G using Android Central Forums
- By realcontrol in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:06 PM
- By silx29 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 15Last Post: 08-23-2012, 02:32 AM
- By Getbusylivin in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2012, 09:06 PM
- By Stealth9227 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2011, 10:53 PM
- By Raillery in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:04 AM