- 1 Posts
Slow Connection Speeds?
Hey, I see people talking about their Evo Design 4g being sluggish and slow, but for me my CONNECTIONS are being sluggish and slow. I just got this phone today and I'm sorta disappointed with this speed... and it's the same for either 3G or wifi... I don't think 4G is supported in Baton Rouge, which is where I live so I can't really say anything about 4G performance... but I've had crappier phones that ran faster, especially with my wifi... I get frequent pauses in my downloads and Youtube streaming. So does anyone know what could possibly be causing this?
- 12-15-2012, 10:43 PM #2
- 12-22-2012, 06:51 PM #3
- 53 Posts
Re: Slow Connection Speeds?
Did you purchase it used? Either way, I'd suggest a full factory reset.
I've been using an evo design for about 8 months (this is my second one) & sure it has moments but, for the most part I find it to be pretty solid.
Sent from my PH44100 using Android Central Forums
- By Hazell222 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2010, 01:57 AM
- By jfishh in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2010, 08:48 PM
- By CarrierUnlock in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2010, 02:18 PM
- By Destination Moon in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2010, 04:11 PM
- By slider9499 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2010, 01:21 PM