- 1 Posts
Bootloader wont load, graphics tear
So I started to play spectral souls and the screen started tearing, like if I had vsync off. after exiting the game the screen tears continued to happen, so I restarted the phone. Still had screen issues so I facotry reset. that didn't help at all. Thought I might go into bootloader to wipe everything and do a fresh install of a rom but bootloader wont load, tried using the adb command and the hardware buttons and neither of them work, it just stays off. Adb recognizes the device, but fastboot doesnt. I have and Sprint HTC EVO Design, the phone is unlocked/rooted but no custom rom. Any ideas on what I should do? Thanks
- 12-17-2012, 10:15 PM #2
- 156 Posts
Re: Bootloader wont load, graphics tear
Try installing Quickboot from the Play Store and using that to boot into recovery or bootloader. Hopefully, that'll do the trick.
Also, if you trying to do it manually, always press and hold the volume down button first before pressing power and be sure that Fastboot isn't checked under Settings > Power if you're on GB.
*Sent from work early bcuz some1 4got teh NSFW tag*
- By CaptGeno in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 05-08-2011, 06:38 PM
- By fooshii in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 10-17-2010, 08:23 PM
- By sethlamb in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2010, 05:34 PM
- By CorVolter in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:01 PM
- By 1shooky in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2010, 11:44 AM