- 1 Posts
HTC EVO Design 4G Battery Life
After 11 hours my phone is at 24% battery left. Is this normal, or did my phone ship with a bad battery? My settings (for battery life) are at minimal. I'm not happy. I expected more. In this 11 hour period I have not placed, nor accepted ANY phone calls. What gives?
- 02-09-2013, 09:03 PM #2
- 02-10-2013, 11:57 PM #3
Re: HTC EVO Design 4G Battery Life
Depending the apps you have installed you might get want to try the app Juice Defender. If your phone is idle and not using the mobile network it will turn it off. Mobile Network isn't needed for phone calls or standard text messages. With steady use, I'm usually spent in about 4 hours. Just make sure there are no apps running in the background turn off your mobile network when you aren't using data.
- By dstruckoffjr in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 11Last Post: 05-04-2013, 06:34 PM
- By MrSlim71 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2012, 09:17 PM
- By droidscape in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2012, 09:08 PM
- By ytravel in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2012, 06:52 PM
- By vincentallen2 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 10-27-2011, 12:35 AM