- 1 Posts
I have an HTC Evo Design 4g from Boost Mobile. I want to root it but not put on another rom because I want to keep my current settings.
The reason why I want to root it is because I hurt my left arm and hand during basketball and I want to use my right hand but I can't get
to the home button with my right thumb and Button Savior will help me use the home button with my right thumb but it needs root to work.
- 08-31-2013, 07:08 PM #2
Re: Hey guys
You don't have to rom the device. To gain root, you usually push over and install a custom recovery, then push and flash a SU program. You aren't required to change the rom at all.
- By 94GTLaserRC in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:26 PM
- By MotoX405 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:24 AM
- By HeyBanana in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2013, 04:03 PM
- By LanguageBug in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2013, 06:10 PM
- By marksthespot60 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2013, 08:43 AM