Evo Design NEEDS voice recognition

mabwah01

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
I have an HTC Evo Design currently running a custom rom based on Android 4.0.3. I like the rom very much the issue is that for some reason it is completely lacking in voice recognition. This baffles me due to the fact that the Evo 3D I had previous to this phone (model from about 1 year before the Design came out) did have voice recognition. So... i really need to implement whatever solution is most sensible & practcal to give this Evo Design voice recognition capability... IF that is possible. I'm asking what is the issue in terms of either hardware or OS limitations and/or compatibility that are effectively keeping me from having speech recognizer with my current phone configuration?

On the one hand I understand that being the asker of the question puts me in a sort of beggars can't be choosers category & so I do have some humility about this. On the other hand I can't help but thinking someone out there has more/better info in regards to what is the crux of voice issue and what can be done to solve it.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1