Evo Shift Case

randompre21

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Anyone found a good case yet. Crappy one from radio shack broke already. Didn't expect to keep it on long but Damn, its only been a few hours :(

I actually liked the way it felt on the phone, but the "clips" that hold it in place on the top of the phone broke off easily

Reactions: mayflower

randompre21

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
yup will take pics in a few
This is the case, the top half of it. You can see the 2 broken pieces inside the case. Hard to see but its the 2 small blue specs floating around in the box.
IMG_1562.jpg

the broken side where the 2 pieces broke off
IMG_1571.jpg

How it should look.
IMG_1570.jpg

Useless

IMG_1567.jpg

Simply removed the case to put a screen protector on and they broke off. Plan on returning this is the morning.

Last edited:

proactix

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I've being using the HTC branded case, and no problems. I've had it had my phone for 2 weeks now, and it looks great on it...

Timothy

steveninstl

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I was using the case that had the belt clip included, and we (the Sprint Rep and I) had a hell of a time trying to get the front face plat attached. After we got it attached, a few hours later it popped off. Snap back on..pop off...how frustrating!

I returned it, and replaced it with another case they received in their store. It did not have a brand name on it, but its got this funny looking slide clip on the back.
Front:
IMG_0104.jpg

Back:
IMG_0099.jpg

I like the feel of this one better too, its not rubber and it doesn't feel all plasticy. Lets see how long this one lasts.

Rossm812#IM

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Sprint store purchased...

I have one that I bought with my Shift... I bought mine on release day, and was the first one out of the store with a shiney new device. The case i purchased was Sprint branded and appears to be the one from Amzer?

Take a look. I really like it thus far- kind of a boogar to get on or off but doesnt FALL off... which I think is just fine.

Amazon.com: Amzer Carbon Snap Case for HTC EVO Shift 4G - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I was using the case that had the belt clip included, and we (the Sprint Rep and I) had a hell of a time trying to get the front face plat attached. After we got it attached, a few hours later it popped off. Snap back on..pop off...how frustrating!

I returned it, and replaced it with another case they received in their store. It did not have a brand name on it, but its got this funny looking slide clip on the back.
Front:
IMG_0104.jpg

Back:
IMG_0099.jpg

I like the feel of this one better too, its not rubber and it doesn't feel all plasticy. Lets see how long this one lasts.

oh no...is that supposed to be a kickstand case? :confused:facepalm

koolkid09

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site

Front:
IMG_0104.jpg

Back:
IMG_0099.jpg

How much does this case cost?

Sent from my EVO Shift 4G

cadavev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
im using one i got from spirnt that comes with the holster and it looks like carbon fiber and so far its been great no issues at all.

apinel

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Anyone found a good case yet. Crappy one from radio shack broke already. Didn't expect to keep it on long but Damn, its only been a few hours :(

I actually liked the way it felt on the phone, but the "clips" that hold it in place on the top of the phone broke off easily

Good post. I also got the Sprint crap case that I will be returning to the store soon. I had the same issue that you had where the clips broke off and now the top cover won't fit. I really don't like the cover bumping on my fingers on slide mode and am considering not getting a case.

If anyone can recommend a good case please let me know. Seems that the Seido (sp?) has gotten good reviews.

ATC Buckeye

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
You guys should start peppering Otterbox with requests to make a case for the Shift. We did that on another forum for the Samsung Moment, and sure enough they ended up making one. Otterbox cases are the bees knees. I'm considering a Shift right now, and one thing holding me back is the lack of an Otterbox!

Here's the email address:

customer.service@otterbox.com

I just sent them one.

If you've never seen their products, check out otterbox.com. They make some slick cases for slider phones as well, which everyone else seems to struggle with.

Last edited:

mtbykr

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
You guys should start peppering Otterbox with requests to make a case for the Shift. We did that on another forum for the Samsung Moment, and sure enough they ended up making one. Otterbox cases are the bees knees. I'm considering a Shift right now, and one thing holding me back is the lack of an Otterbox!

Here's the email address:

customer.service@otterbox.com

I just sent them one.

If you've never seen their products, check out otterbox.com. They make some slick cases for slider phones as well, which everyone else seems to struggle with.

Email sent!