Screen protector

lancer1991#AC

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
What are the options for screen protector on the Shift? I see all Best Buy has is the Zagg which was nice on my Blackberry, just don't think it'd be good on a touchscreen. I stumbled across a site that seems to be just for the Shift and they have an anti-glare protector which sounds good as the screen is hard to see in bright light, but looking for some consumer feedback.

Reactions: mayflower

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I just got the zagg screen protector from Best Buy when I first purchased my phone. This is my first touch screen phone but it seems to be working just fine. I knew it was a quality product since I've had one on my BlackBerry and its holding strong after a year. Hopefully I'll see a similar result on my shift.

lancer1991#AC

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got the zagg screen protector from Best Buy when I first purchased my phone. This is my first touch screen phone but it seems to be working just fine. I knew it was a quality product since I've had one on my BlackBerry and its holding strong after a year. Hopefully I'll see a similar result on my shift.

I didn't mind the Zagg on my BB as it was an 8350i and screen resolution wasn't great, but I would think it would diminish the quality. I could see on the BB that the thickness of it and the orange peel affect would limit quality. You noticing this at all?

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
There is a little bit of the orange peel but I only notice at extreme angles or when in direct sunlight. It's probably not the best protector that's out there but as soon as I got my phone I had to put something on it, I'm bad about scratching the screen. For me, it doesn't effect the screen quality enough for me to really notice. Not trying to steer you one way or the other but after 3 weeks with it I'm satisfied. The only thing I wish it had was anti glare, there seems to be a lot when its really sunny out and I am directly in it.

pennfire38

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Imo, zagg is the best there is. They have a lifetime warranty. Ive used them on touchscreens before, then my blackberrys, and now my shift with no problems at all. If you have to replace the screen protector for whatever reason, they will send you a new one, no questions asked. Get one, I dont think youll regret it.

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Two months with Zagg and 2 corners are starting to kind of peel up. Also I've noticed that dust has somehow worked its way underneath the protector

Geezerb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Zagg has a kiosk at my mall. They replace & install while I shop no questions asked. Let them put it on as they have many hours of training & it seems you have to get the moisture just right for it to stick. My 2nd screen is perfect after 6 weeks of heavy use, while the first one (I installed) was peeling.

andrewsean7830

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
ZAGG InvisibleShield HD Screen Protector Protect your smartphone display without sacrificing image quality. The InvisibleShield HD is made with strong components that shield your phone from harsh impacts and drops, but you'll still enjoy a high level of image clarity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles