EVO Shift 3D

cooknn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Want your EVO Shift to sport the 3D version of Sense? There is a ROM that does just that. It's not Sense 3.0, but it's very close! Not only does it have the cool lock screen that you see attached, it also has the 3D carousel effect as well as a bunch of 3D widgets that look sweet when you're rotating between screens. Oh, and a very nice upgrade to Messaging.

Head over to MikMik and check out the Elite 1.2 ROM. Good stuff.

Last edited:

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Want your EVO Shift to sport the 3D version of Sense? There is a ROM that does just that. It's not Sense 3.0, but it's very close! Not only does it have the cool lock screen that you see attached, it also has the 3D carousel effect as well as a bunch of 3D widgets that look sweet when you're rotating between screens. Oh, and a very nice upgrade to Messaging.

Head over to MikMik and check out the Elite 1.2 ROM. Good stuff.

Strapped mentioned something about this in the Huddle the other day, I completely forgot to add it to the list of ROMs. Thanks for the reminder :D

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
this rom is amazing. i flashed it yesterday, but my phone was being very anti flash and bricked up. but after two hours of going back and forth through restores, clearing, and flashing i saved my shift!

cooknn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
this rom is amazing. i flashed it yesterday, but my phone was being very anti flash and bricked up. but after two hours of going back and forth through restores, clearing, and flashing i saved my shift!
Sweet. Mine is running great now too, and I only did an upgrade from x99's rooted Gingerbread. I did have to reinstall a few app's, one of which was Google Search for whatever reason. And I found a version of Netflix and Telenav that both work. I dig this ROM so much, I'm sitting in front of my Mac surfing on my Shift :O

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yall need to check out the mods section in the Mik forums, there's a lot of good mods for this ROM.

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Are you referring to Mod's for MikShifted-G? I'd be afraid to break something :confused:

You should be fine with most of them. The main ones I am referring to is the the lock screen wallpapers and clocks. The battery mods and the ring ports. Just take a look, the lock ring ports are pretty cool. I wouldn't think any of those would have ill effects but if it did bork something you can just wipe cache and reflash the original ROM to restore everything to its original state.

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
You should be fine with most of them. The main ones I am referring to is the the lock screen wallpapers and clocks. The battery mods and the ring ports. Just take a look, the lock ring ports are pretty cool. I wouldn't think any of those would have ill effects but if it did bork something you can just wipe cache and reflash the original ROM to restore everything to its original state.

very true, i will infact take a look.

edit: on a side note, i found a bug with this rom. everything i try to download from the internet usually fails instantly. i need to select download 2-3 times before it works.

Last edited:

cooknn

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
...on a side note, i found a bug with this rom. everything i try to download from the internet usually fails instantly. i need to select download 2-3 times before it works.
Like downloading a picture? If you're using the HTC Internet browser, try going into Manage Applications and selecting that app' then clearing data and cache. I had some quirks I had to work through as well, but I wouldn't necessarily qualify them as bugs in the ROM. More like things I needed to work out on my end, so it could work the way it should.

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Not only pictures, but videos, and .apk files. It is annoying, but I did find a type of download manager in the market that helps a lot.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
what is that download manager? i download alot on my phone and i am loving this rom:)

The download manager is just to view and manage all of your recent downloads. It just keeps them all in one place for easy access.