Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Just Works Rom v1

Default Removing Stock Apps WITHOUT Root?

I know that I unrooted my phone and I am completely back on stock, was wondering if I am able to remove Stock apps without using Root? Thanks.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

ROM
    Just Works Rom v1

Default Re: Removing Stock Apps WITHOUT Root?

EDIT: I just need help getting into the Stock Recovery for the HTC Evo Shift 4G. What button do I press to make the menus come up after in it? Thanks.

Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7

What menus are you looking for? Stock recovery doesn't do much. I think only 4 options.

I don't believe there is a way to remove the bloat without root. You can do it on a stock rom with root - it doesn't requre a custom rom/recovery, but you must be rooted.

Sent from my Evo Shift using Tapatalk

I deleted the Nascar app in temp root via Titanium. What will happen when I restart my phone?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

ROM
    Just Works Rom v1

Quote Originally Posted by Geezerb View Post
    I deleted the Nascar app in temp root via Titanium. What will happen when I restart my phone?
    They will end up re-populating and putting themselve back on your phone. Best bet to get rid of the apps is to root or download a rom without all the un-necessary bloatware.
    Just Works Technologies 2011