Phone dosen't work from home

buddha112572

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
My phone works every but at home, I can't make a call or send a text from home. If I'm anywhere else it works fine. I can't seem to be able talk to the tower, if i use the open signal app it sees the tower and acts like I'm connected.

I'm running CM 7.1.0 speedy, I updated to 7.2 but had issues so i downgraded but that was weeks ago and it worked fine afterdown grageding.

It stopped working on 7-4, I live in the detorit area.

anybody run in to this before or know how to fix it???

Sonkway

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
My phone works every but at home, I can't make a call or send a text from home. If I'm anywhere else it works fine. I can't seem to be able talk to the tower, if i use the open signal app it sees the tower and acts like I'm connected.

I'm running CM 7.1.0 speedy, I updated to 7.2 but had issues so i downgraded but that was weeks ago and it worked fine afterdown grageding.

It stopped working on 7-4, I live in the detorit area.

anybody run in to this before or know how to fix it???

Two things I would suggest, one: you're not running the most current radio (1.08.01.0111) available here

New cellular radio 1.08.01.0111, touchscreen firmware flashable zip - xda-developersNew cellular radio 1.08.01.0111, touchscreen firmware flashable zip - xda-developers

and two: have you tried updating your PRL? You'll need to be on a Sense-based ROM in order to do so, so: make a nandroid backup, wipe, flash Sense ROM, Settings>System Updates>Update PRL (I think the latest is 60690), restore nandroid backup (the PRL should stick).

Not sure if these will solve you're issue but they're a place to start!

buddha112572

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
upgraded the radio, still no luck, flashed back to the stock ROM and still not working after updating the PRL. Called Sprint and the tech had me go though a bunch of resets and reprogramming. He still could not get it to work.

He said there was a issue at thee tower and they were working on it. He finally gave me a $15 credit on the account.

Is there a way to make you phone connect to a different tower?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch