Now the dirt:

Change log:
? v1.0
? Based on RUU 1.17.651.1
? 100% Odex for Max Speed and Max data space
? Using Stock Kernel
? SdCard Speed Fix
? Tweaked System for better Battery Life and Performance
? Rebuilt all packages to ensure minimum amount of useless files in them to ensure maximum optimization.
? All Images in the Rom were optimized using Optipng, Pngout and Smush.it
? Updated GApps
? Removed Boot sound

Available Addons:
? 4-in-1 Boot Menu
? HotSpot/Usb Tether Hack
? Remove Gps and ADB icons from TaskBar
? Remapable Rosie (Using RosieSettings app)
? 12 Diff Custom Animation
? Removal of Bloat software Zips
? Hulu Support
? Black/Semi-Trans Rosie BG with 4/5 Rows Apps Drawer
? Zipalign on Boot

If you are rooted and you have not tried one of aamikam ROMs you owe it to your self its worth the time it takes to make a backup. With all the adders and Mods you cant beat this ROM. At this point in time this is the fastest Sense ROM I have tested. If you want OC speeds you will have to add a kernel yourself Mik builds these ROMs for speed and the average user wont need to OC this ROM flies without it.

PaulB007#AC

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
This is a great ROM, sadly for me Hulu does not work right, it will play and the video speed is fine, but the audio plays like someone is talking in super slow motion and its way out of sync. But this definitely is not a deal breaker as everything else is fantastic.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm having an issue with my favorite GPS program Navegon. I use that program every day not sure what to do. The program force closes every time i try to inter an address

PaulB007#AC

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I seem to be getting almost 10% battery drain per hour, I'm not loving that either. But the perfomance of the ROM is so much better than others..

grandebob

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Just finished loading it. I'm a little disapointed that "remove HTC crap.zip" didn't get rid of face book and friendstream. I'll report more tomorrow.

grandebob

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I seem to be getting almost 10% battery drain per hour, I'm not loving that either. But the perfomance of the ROM is so much better than others..

I left my phone unplugged over night. Currently i'm at 74% remaining 9 1/2 hour unplugged. Most of those hours where idle sitting on my desk. Wifi was on and connected, full sprint signal, BT on but not connected to anything, except for about 30-45 min on my drive to work, then BT connected, wifi on but not connected.

So far I'm impressed with the speed of this rom. I'm running at stock 800 mhz and haven't experienced any lag in navigation.