perm root achieved...now how do i flash?

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
i have no idea how to use clockwork. i have been searching and all i get are "oh wow these roms are cool just load them up and your super fly now" but there is no actual explanation of how to use clockwork to flash roms...help :(

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
To flash a ROM just put the files on your SD card, boot into recovery, choose install from zip, then pick the zip file you want to flash.

You can also use ROM manager to install ROM's. You can get it free off the market and it's pretty self explanatory.

One thing, I would suggest making a backup before flashing your first ROM or Kernel.

melficersx

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
now where do i find roms at? i only saw two roms that were being talked about and both of them are not stable, i.e. mms or market or camera not working. are there any roms you know of that are full functioning?

edit: also, i wanna try cm7 because everyone is so impressed with it, but i cannot find an actual link to it only a thread talking about it. and since i am a huge ******, im not exactly sure how to nand backup. can you tell im a newb?

Last edited:

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
CM7 is putting out some very stable almost complete nightlies I have been running CM7 as my main ROM for over a week. Its going to be hard to go back to a sense ROM

>>>----Beep---Beep---Speedy---Beep--->

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon