Temp Root file

jjeffcoat

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
When I try to download the file com_modaco_visionaryplus_r14.apk my antivirus blocks it and says it contains a trojan.

Why is this? Do I need to download it directly to my device instead of downloading it to the computer and moving it to my device by USB?

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
When I try to download the file com_modaco_visionaryplus_r14.apk my antivirus blocks it and says it contains a trojan.

Why is this? Do I need to download it directly to my device instead of downloading it to the computer and moving it to my device by USB?

I downloaded it straight from AC to my Shift and opened and installed it through astro file manager

YoungCorruption

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
it says that for me too but it doesn't contain a virus so if you can just click okay to still download. anti-virus programs think apk files are viruses

jjeffcoat

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I gave up rooting for the time being. Started giving me sign-in errors, display errors, kept rebooting on its own, etc. After several reboots it appears to be functioning correctly again. I went ahead and deleted the Visionary app & its apk file for now.

edback

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
try running it in airplane mode. and also, before clicking temp root now, select temp root on boot. it might reboot once and be super slow, but let everything load. then manually reboot and you should be temp rooted. it acted weird on me the first few times, but after a while, i had no problems with the app.

jjeffcoat

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
OK, I may try it again when I have a bigger block of time to mess with it. Even after it returned to "normal" yesterday it ran incredibly slow for the rest of the day. I finally did a complete power-down and battery pull, and after that it seems to 100% back to normal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital