Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By crump84
  • 1 Post By ohallord
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default android marketplace update

I am still stuck on the old marketplace any easier way to get the new one?

Default Re: android marketplace update

Quote Originally Posted by bcbbanga4l View Post
    I am still stuck on the old marketplace any easier way to get the new one?
    Search for Android Market v. 3.1.3 in your browser and you can download it from the search results. Otherwise, it will probably update itself in a few days.

Global Posts
    1,388 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyclonic / CM9 + WebOS

No need to search... Here you go

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by crump84; 10-10-2011 at 07:48 AM.
    Thanked by 3:
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

awesome thank you

Ok I have been using the new marketplace for a week and hate it. Any way to go back? Is the apk for the old one available somewhere?

Global Posts
    1,388 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyclonic / CM9 + WebOS

Quote Originally Posted by jakelaw View Post
    Ok I have been using the new marketplace for a week and hate it. Any way to go back? Is the apk for the old one available somewhere?
    Try going to settings > applications > manage applications. Select the market and there should be an option to uninstall updates.

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk

Thanks, that is great!! Not sure why, but in the "new" one not all my apps would show up for updates. When I switched back I had 14 apps that had updates that weren't even showing in the "new" market.
    ep1

Global Posts
    549 Global Posts

is there a deference between the market place that came on the phone and this new one.

Global Posts
    1,388 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyclonic / CM9 + WebOS

Quote Originally Posted by flex22 View Post
    is there a deference between the market place that came on the phone and this new one.
    Its still the Android market its just updated. Also, you can rent movies and books from the updated market.

Quote Originally Posted by jakelaw View Post
    Thanks, that is great!! Not sure why, but in the "new" one not all my apps would show up for updates. When I switched back I had 14 apps that had updates that weren't even showing in the "new" market.
    Do you have more than one account? If so, in Market, go to Menu>Accounts and see which one is chosen. Just choose which one you want to show, go back and check My Apps from Menu. Your "missing" apps should be there. I have two accounts listed in Market and the same thing happened to me. Several apps are listed in my secondary account.

Has everyone's market updated automatically for those that didn't do it manually? My fiance's still has the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    Has everyone's market updated automatically for those that didn't do it manually? My fiance's still has the old one.
    Check out crump84's comment and it can be downloaded from the link he provided.

That I saw, but isn't it supposed to be pushed automatically? And if so how come it hasn't been just yet?

ROM
    SupremeSense V8

Came here because my wife's shift still has the old market. We emailed google over a month ago, were told it would eventually push. Not sure why it won't update, but I will try the link in this thread.

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

my wife's is still on the old version I found version 3.3.11 out on the the ole internet. Here is an updated link, since the link on this site is not working anymore.

Global Posts
    233 Global Posts

I could not post the link since it was my first post. So here it is ( i hope)
    Thanked by:
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.