htc evo 4gs best extended life battery

arcolino

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
ok I saw a few post of this so whats the end result? whats the best extended life battery and why? does it make the phone look bulky? and one that will not break your wallet for the price, and will not put an hole in your pocket because of the weight :)

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
ok I saw a few post of this so whats the end result? whats the best extended life battery and why? does it make the phone look bulky? and one that will not break your wallet for the price, and will not put an hole in your pocket because of the weight :)

I've tried several brands of extended batteries since I got this phone. Some are very inexpensive, and they don't perform very well. The best IMHO is the Seidio 3500 mAh. It is a little thicker than the standard battery and comes with its own back cover. And it adds a little weight. Neither will cause you a problem. Seidio also has a 1750 mAh battery that is the same size as the standard one and fits under the standard back cover. I've read reports from users that it'll give you a couple of extra hours use. I have the 3500 and it lasts more than a day under fairly heavy use. The 3500 costs around $65-$70, and the 1750 goes for around $45-$49. Whichever one you choose, make sure to follow the instructions for proper break-in. Hope that helps. :D

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laogui32