| || |
Evo shift emulator.
So I just purchased an evo shift off eBay with a bad esn. I'm planning on modding it into a dedicated emulator. If someone could give me links for everything i would need to do from beginning to end that would be helpfull. I'm new to android but I do have experiance jailbreaking iPhones and putting homebrew on psps.
I would like to bare bones the firmware. I would keep wifi and Bluetooth but would like to disable the cellphone provider hardware since I will not be using it as a cellphone if possable. I would like to remove all the bloatware and upgrade to whatever custom Internet, video and downloading software is available. There will be no other apps or programs on this machiene. I will try the ps1 emulator and if it's laggy I would sacrifice batterylife to overclock the CPU. I would like to know how much I can overclock it perminantly to.
So if anyone could tell me all the links for this process I would apreciate it. Searching for all this stuff has left me sifting through a bunch of not what I need.
1. How to root on the most recent rootable version.
2. How to etx partition and which roms to use and whatever else you use and how to install. For better performance and battey.
3. Advanced setting changes for harware.
4. CPU overclocking procedures and max overclock.
5. Internet, video and file viewer and uploader.
6. If there are better emulator programs than are on the app store.
7. If anyone knows if I can remove parts of the hardware in the phone and have it still funtion that would be nice.
8. App or program to remove every app widget and option other than Internet, file viewer, video player and emulators.
I'm going for a hacked psp for emulators only. In return when I'm done I'll post the build for anyone who upgrades to a newer phone later in life.