So hows the Community gonna be?

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
Im getting excited for this phone, and with more and more info im loving the idea of having it...my one concern though...hows the rooted community gonna be? The evo forums have been blowing up since day one and i just want to know if some people are going to be serious about jumping ships and working on these future forums...

i dont know mabye i will get this as my daily driver and use my evo for dev and fun stuff...

feedback on how you guys feel this phones community will turn out?

enzofall

Aug 12, 2010
www.youtube.com
i think it will be really good because the total number of G2's, Desire Z's, Merge's, and EVO Shift's will outnumber the EVO's sold.

yea i was thinking that also...because they are basically the same phone with minor tweaks...we should see some great roms going between them. Even if they are made for the g2, the process to port them shouldnt be to hard...
glad to see someones on board lol

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
You also have to remember that it will take time for the dev community to ramp up. Don't expect it to happen overnight. I'm still waiting patiently for the myTouch 4G dev scene to explode. It's getting there, though.

igotsanevo4g

Retired Moderator
Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Considering the amount of love the G2 and DZ are getting, id say this will be CM7'd up within a month of release. Where ever cyanogen goes, the rest are soon to follow.

Fingers crossed tho, never know fer sure until its there.

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Also, Lets see how complex / fun for me the rooting process will be...

If this thing turns out like the Evo Forums I'll Shoot myself :confused:

Please Baby Jesus no UnrEvoked... Command only pleaseeeeee

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellie10