EVO Shift video out?

draven760

Jan 5, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I'm a new poster to the forum considering the EVO Shift, and was wondering if anyone knew whether the EVO Shift would have capabilities to output video? I know that it won't have an HDMI out port, but was wondering if anyone knew whether another form of video out is included (via the headphone jack such as with iPhones).

I'm really interested in this since I'd be curious if I'd be able to plug the phone into a minivan A/V system to entertain my daughter on long car rides...

StAlphonso

May 18, 2010
Visit site
i dont think so...been following this thing from early leaks all the way to this minute and i havent heard anything about any kind of video out....official specs are at sprints website if you wanna check it out yourself

d3xn2o

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
i dont think so...been following this thing from early leaks all the way to this minute and i havent heard anything about any kind of video out....official specs are at sprints website if you wanna check it out yourself

Could prob use the USB Video out like the DINC

Reactions: StAlphonso

StAlphonso

May 18, 2010
Visit site
huh wasnt even aware any android phone had that capability....i never bother to look into verizons phones at all as i hate them lol ;)

but now im really excited to find out if this is possible....worst case scenario i have to wait til tomorrow when i buy one to find out...would really be great for jetflicks and youtube

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I'm a new poster to the forum considering the EVO Shift, and was wondering if anyone knew whether the EVO Shift would have capabilities to output video? I know that it won't have an HDMI out port, but was wondering if anyone knew whether another form of video out is included (via the headphone jack such as with iPhones).

I'm really interested in this since I'd be curious if I'd be able to plug the phone into a minivan A/V system to entertain my daughter on long car rides...
Sorry... but I don't believe it has. I'm using an EVO and I have it, the thing is I've never used it. :)

You might find a way around it.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey