Discounted McGuire Sprint Plan?

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has used this to sign up online for a $10/month discount using the 450 min everything unlimited data, any mobile plan. Reduces the plan from $69.99 to $59.99. Would this disqualify you from being a Sprint Premier customer, making you ineligible for upgrades after 12 months? Thanks in advance. Any other disadvantages?
The link is here: McGuire’s Law ? Russ McGuire
Click on the Sprint special offer to see how you do it.
I was considering using this to order the EVO 4G Shift online, since this won't work in the stores.

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if the $10 data fee means your rate plan is $69.99 or if it's an add-on that isn't factored into Premire eligibility.

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
The $10 data fee applies no matter what. This webpage implies that you can get the $69.99 rate plan for $59.99, then still the $10 data fee would then be added on. If you didn't use the webpage, then the $69.99 full rate would also have a $10 added data fee bringing the total to $79.99. But, if you did that on the webpage (thus $59.99 base rate) , would that lower rate then disqualify you from the Premier Status and not allow upgrades after 12 months.

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
I was wondering if anyone has used this to sign up online for a $10/month discount using the 450 min everything unlimited data, any mobile plan. Reduces the plan from $69.99 to $59.99. Would this disqualify you from being a Sprint Premier customer, making you ineligible for upgrades after 12 months? Thanks in advance. Any other disadvantages?
The link is here: McGuire?s Law ? Russ McGuire
Click on the Sprint special offer to see how you do it.
I was considering using this to order the EVO 4G Shift online, since this won't work in the stores.

Yes. This will disqualify you from instant premier status. You should still be able to become a premier account by staying for 10ish years. (the original way to get premier status)

Personally, I'd rather pay the normal rate, use an employer/credit union/student discount, and stay premier :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez