Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    LancerzRalliart's Avatar

    Posts
    148 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Best Buy, addidtional $50 off all smartphones!

    Like the title says, bestbuy has an additional $50 off of all smartphones. It doesnt show on there website but when i went in the store today there was a sign, so I got the evo shift for $99 + tax. I had to let the rep know because she didnt even notice the sign, lol but this is only until 1/16/11.
  2. #2  
    alc2077's Avatar

    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

    Default

    me likey, going out to get my shift today
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    LancerzRalliart's Avatar

    Posts
    148 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Cool, I went in expecting to spend $150 + tax, so to only spend $99 +tax made me very happy. That $50 will go towards a seido case now.
  4. #4  

    Default

    Awesome find I luckily had them price match Walmart for $99 when it came out, I think they should give me an extra $50 now LOL. The only bad part about it is they dont tell you that it wont be tax on the $99 you have to pay sales tax on the full retail price of the phone, I am not sure how they get away with that
  5. #5  
    Tomeygun's Avatar

    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LancerzRalliart View Post
    Like the title says, bestbuy has an additional $50 off of all smartphones. It doesnt show on there website but when i went in the store today there was a sign, so I got the evo shift for $99 + tax. I had to let the rep know because she didnt even notice the sign, lol but this is only until 1/16/11.
    Did you see this online anywhere? I cant find it and I called and my local best buy is not able to confirm that promotion.

    Extra $50 back would be awesome
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    LancerzRalliart's Avatar

    Posts
    148 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomeygun View Post
    Did you see this online anywhere? I cant find it and I called and my local best buy is not able to confirm that promotion.

    Extra $50 back would be awesome
    No i didnt see it online, I was planning on getting the shift today no matter whether it was $149.99 or whatever, but the best buy mobile section had a sign up stating that there was an additional $50 off all smartphones except the Iphone. New customers, upgrades, adding a line are all elgible. Like i said once I saw the sign I let the rep know and she was like im glad you showed me that cause she didnt even read it until I said something. Chances are the store you called might not know either, worth a try by going up there. Ends on 1/16/11
  7. #7  

    Default

    Well if Best Buy doesn't have the promotion you can still have them price match Target.com's web site price 119.99



    I did also get the walmart price of 99.99
  8. #8  
    Tomeygun's Avatar

    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cr33p View Post
    Well if Best Buy doesn't have the promotion you can still have them price match Target.com's web site price 119.99



    I did also get the walmart price of 99.99
    I tried that, but the lady helping me pulled it up, then clicked "upgrade" as oppposed to new service and the price went back to $149. boo.
  9. #9  

    Default

    I tried 2 best buy stores. One in killeen tx and one in Georgetown tx. Neither knew anything about this nor could find any info on it.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  
    LancerzRalliart's Avatar

    Posts
    148 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Thats crazy, might only be in GA stores. I didnt know of it myself until i saw the sign posted in the store.
  11. #11  
    crakedparrot's Avatar

    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    ROM
    GeeWiz 2.6

    Default

    Not just GA, they have the same thing here in NC too!
  12. #12  

    Default Radio Shack Perhaps a Better Deal?

    Don't know about Best Buy or Walmart, but Radio Shack gives an "instant rebate" so you don't have to jump through the Sprint hoops of paying an extra $ 100.00 (mail in rebate)you HOPE to get back in 3 monthes.

    Yes they charge an activation fee, but it's only $18.00.

    You can also trade in your phone like at the Sprint stores. You don't get much, but if your phone isn't selling for much anyway (read BB) it's allot less hassle.

    Happy shopping!
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    LancerzRalliart's Avatar

    Posts
    148 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Got2buzz View Post
    Don't know about Best Buy or Walmart, but Radio Shack gives an "instant rebate" so you don't have to jump through the Sprint hoops of paying an extra $ 100.00 (mail in rebate)you HOPE to get back in 3 monthes.

    Yes they charge an activation fee, but it's only $18.00.

    You can also trade in your phone like at the Sprint stores. You don't get much, but if your phone isn't selling for much anyway (read BB) it's allot less hassle.

    Happy shopping!
    Yes bestbuy does the instant rebate, dont know about walmart though.
  14. #14  

    Default

    I would buy one today if best buys in tx would do it for $99.guess that's my sign to hold into my original EVO and see what February brings
  15. #15  
    alc2077's Avatar

    Posts
    43 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

    Default

    I actually went to my local BB store in GA & mentioned to the rep about the additional $5o off the price & the rep ended up giving me 50% off the $149 price making it $74.99 plus tax. I ended up paying $80.99 taxes included.... I was pretty lucky........
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  
    LancerzRalliart's Avatar

    Posts
    148 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Nice nice

    Sent from my EVO Shift using Tapatalk
    Sent from my MoPho
  17. #17  
    feq451's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts

    Default

    No go in South Florida
  18. #18  

    Default

    Lancerz, which store in GA gave you the discount?
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  
    LancerzRalliart's Avatar

    Posts
    148 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    The Best Buy on Moreland Ave in the Edgewood district.

    1210 Caroline St NE
    Atlanta, GA 30307
  20. #20  
    EpicNewbie's Avatar

    Posts
    5 Posts
    ROM
    SFR 1.1.0

    Default $50 off in Best Buy in Georgia?

    Quote Originally Posted by alc2077 View Post
    I actually went to my local BB store in GA & mentioned to the rep about the additional $5o off the price & the rep ended up giving me 50% off the $149 price making it $74.99 plus tax. I ended up paying $80.99 taxes included.... I was pretty lucky........

    I bought an Epic 4G's last Sunday (January 9th) for $199 at the Perimeter store on Hammond Drive in Atlanta. We went back today to check on the $50 promotion or get a price match on Amazon.com ($99) or Target.com ($119)...no dice. Any suggestions?
  21. #21  
    star444's Avatar

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicNewbie View Post
    I bought an Epic 4G's last Sunday (January 9th) for $199 at the Perimeter store on Hammond Drive in Atlanta. We went back today to check on the $50 promotion or get a price match on Amazon.com ($99) or Target.com ($119)...no dice. Any suggestions?
    Return the phone and get a full refund. Then buy another one.

Posting Permissions

B