Looking for a great Podcast Player...

KoG

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I had Google's Listen app for a while, but I have started to experience some minor annoyances. So, I'm looking for a reliable podcast player. Suggestions?

And while I'm on the subject, what podcasts do you listen to? The one I'm very much in to is the "Stuff You Should Know" podcast.

fifedogg

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
I use DoggCatcher and its by far the best. It is one of the best programed apps for the Android OS I've used. It works flawless and allows me to get paid shows for free including Howard Stern, Heidi and Frank show etc.

Other podcasts I may listen to on any given day; Joe Rogan, Greg Fitzsimmons, Adam Corolla, Leo Laporte and there are a few more I cant think of.

Robbzilla

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I had Google's Listen app for a while, but I have started to experience some minor annoyances. So, I'm looking for a reliable podcast player. Suggestions?

And while I'm on the subject, what podcasts do you listen to? The one I'm very much in to is the "Stuff You Should Know" podcast.

Doubletwist. It's just like Itunes, which can be good or bad, but does a good job with podcasts. Wireless transfer is nice too...

mscottfl

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
also use DogCatcher and like it ...updates feeds automatically and regularly- closest thing I've found to the "push" updates I got on my blackberry podcast app but the selection is much better since you're not limited to what BB has in their directory!