I'm answering calls with the phone in my pocket...

jnewsted

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi everybody. This is a nice phone, but I'm not liking that I've been hanging up on people as I pull this out of my pocket. It'll ring, as I reach for it, I inevitably drag the grey bar up or down to answer/decline the call. I hate this, it's terribly inconvenient. And I've got no clue what setting to change to disable it. Can I disable it?

jscher2000

May 16, 2010
www.androidwtf.com
This has been a complaint about HTC Sense for a long time. Some people root their phone and replace the lock screen with one that has a horizontal slide instead of a vertical slide. Short of that, you might need something that protects the screen from contact.

(I wear a belt case that isn't very snug, so it's not an issue for me.)

star444

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi everybody. This is a nice phone, but I'm not liking that I've been hanging up on people as I pull this out of my pocket. It'll ring, as I reach for it, I inevitably drag the grey bar up or down to answer/decline the call. I hate this, it's terribly inconvenient. And I've got no clue what setting to change to disable it. Can I disable it?

Yep, I've both hung up on someone, and, answered before I intended. But I'm still liking this phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34