Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default 2517 on Quadrant @ 1.5ghz

    Ran Bnice's Overclock Kernel with the Desire HD rom and got 2517 on Quadrant @1.5ghz I cant wait till all the bugs are worked out and I can run this as my daily setup.
  2. #2  
    mclarryjr's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,727 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

    Default

    HKM please stop posting in this thread.
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  
    Dave Blake's Avatar

    Posts
    1,394 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    ROM
    cyanogen_speedy-toastcfh

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fifedogg View Post
    Ran Bnice's Overclock Kernel with the Desire HD rom and got 2517 on Quadrant @1.5ghz I cant wait till all the bugs are worked out and I can run this as my daily setup.
    Thats better now lets start over. Dood thats great I can wait till we get some stable ROMs with these Kernel type pushing these Shifts. I will probably try this later this week

    Cool
    Dave
  4. #4  

    Default

    Thank you for cleaning up this thread. I was reading on my way home from the train and was going to reply once I had some free time. But there is no need for that when the Mods do such a fine job.

    I like those numbers. Much like Dave I look forward to not only seeing what options we have, but trying some of these for myself.
    EVO Shift owner since 1/06/11

    Stock numbers:
    Quadrant: 1621
    Linpack: 30.309 mflops
  5. #5  

    Default

    Wow, wonder what impact 1.5 GHz would have on battery life! When I had the Pre, I had it OC'd to 1 GHz with Screen State enabled to switch to 125 MHz, but even then it destroyed battery life.
  6. #6  

    Default

    That's definitely fast but I am not sure I would do that simply because of the battery hit and the fact that this phone does everything flawlessly anyway. Nice to know this kind of future proofs the phone a little though if we need more horsepower in the next year or two.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
    Thats better now lets start over. Dood thats great I can wait till we get some stable ROMs with these Kernel type pushing these Shifts. I will probably try this later this week

    Cool
    Dave
    Thanks for cleaning up the thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by hmmm View Post
    That's definitely fast but I am not sure I would do that simply because of the battery hit and the fact that this phone does everything flawlessly anyway. Nice to know this kind of future proofs the phone a little though if we need more horsepower in the next year or two.
    You can always run your phone on conservative gonvernor and it will only go that high when a bigger load is needed. I would more than likely run it around 245/1200.

Posting Permissions

B