New to shift.

precon22

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
So tomorrowim getting my shift now I already had the og evo but I'm very weary of getting this evo because of the keyboard wiggle etc. For any of you with the phone does the shift have any major play in the keyboard when closed I'm a little paranoid since I'm coming from a or minus and had a major oreo effect. I dint plan in using it to much but to have it would be a plus and the size seems perfect for me since the evo was just a little to big.

GoneTomorrow

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
There is a very small amount of play in mine, but it's not the typical Oreo effect. When you close the keyboard, it will go past the other side about half a millimeter. It's barely noticeable though and there's no twist at all.

Last edited:

precon22

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm taking the plunge today. I bought OG evo outright this past Friday I love it but its just to big for me and the shift is perfect size for me so I'm gonna swap it for the shift I don't really plan on using the keyboard but its there if I need it. And I have heard and read every review and this phone seems very solid in comparison to the evo when it first came out with the lifting screen and dust problems

karnoff

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I've about the keyboard wiggle, and I in fact do have some. But people with cases say that it completely negates the wiggle. I just ordered a Seidio case, so we'll see. I thought about taking it back and getting a new one. But i'm already rooted with recovery and I have a feeling the case will fix it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed