issues

davecttt

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I am having my first issues and looks like I will have to take back my phone. :confused:

What is happening is that the screen is appearing to freeze up. I don't know if it is hardware or software, but am leaning towards software because while it is running, all is fine.

I turn off the display, wait a moment, turn it back on, and all is well until it freezes again. I even tried a hard reset and no luck.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
If its causing an issue don't put up with it take it back for sure. I'm on my second shift I had hardware issues with the first one. Some times things just were not built rite that's okay that's why we have the 30 days. one thing you can try is usually when I have the screen freezing it has been caused by widget updating. Try removing all the widgets then put them back one at a time just to see if that is an issue maybe you can find the one causing the issue.

davecttt

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
new

After a hard reset, the problem did not go away.
I took it back to the Sprint store today. They concluded it was hardware related and I got a new phone.

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Sweet, let me know if you can tell any other differences in the build quality. My first Shift had a few things wrong with it. My second Shift feels like a better build.

davecttt

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Sweet, let me know if you can tell any other differences in the build quality. My first Shift had a few things wrong with it. My second Shift feels like a better build.

The only thing different so far is that the slider takes a bit more to push out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power