should I put my evo4G on craigs list?

derik123derik123

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
hey guys, here's my questions; should I put my EVO 4G on craigs list and ask for 300$ or a trade for the evo shift?

How is the evo shift in regards to the evo?
I'm currently running cm7RC1 on the evo and I love it.. but I'm no a real big fan of the soft keyboard...

Think it's a good idea? thanks

boobie1292

May 23, 2010
Visit site
hey guys, here's my questions; should I put my EVO 4G on craigs list and ask for 300$ or a trade for the evo shift?

How is the evo shift in regards to the evo?
I'm currently running cm7RC1 on the evo and I love it.. but I'm no a real big fan of the soft keyboard...

Think it's a good idea? thanks

I had the EVO since the release day and got the EVO shift about two weeks ago and couldn't be happier I gave up the EVO ...to me this phone is amazing I mean speed is great and everything is great. Love the keyboard also. I suggest u get it if yr not the fan of software keyboards .. the Rom community isn't as good yet but it will get better hopefully. But for now its fast enough that I didn't have to throw cm on it to speed it up like I did with the EVO

fabs109#AC

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
Um sell your evo then get shift worth money if that's what you want its personal preference. I prefer evo but that is me

Sent from my Htc Evo using Tapatalk

Dave Blake

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Sale the EVO its worth more money if you have an upgrade available you could make some cash. You could list it for trade for a Shift you might get a better deal that way just ask for a Shift and some cash.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair