I found an Evo Shift

LiGhTMaGiCk

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I found an Evo Shift on the ground and want to return it to the owner but it has a lock pattern what should I do? Call Sprint customer service and give them the S/N? I thought about doing a Factory Reset, but that would wipe the contacts out until it is signed back into the Google account right?

TWC_SouthPhilly

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I found an Evo Shift on the ground and want to return it to the owner but it has a lock pattern what should I do? Call Sprint customer service and give them the S/N? I thought about doing a Factory Reset, but that would wipe the contacts out until it is signed back into the Google account right?

Take it to your local sprint store and turn of in. If someone lost it most likely it was reported lost and has had its esn number flashed. Be the good Guy and take it to a sprint store.

Decks Rom Rules, Other Roms Drool!!! :p
Thanks for tryin!!!

LiGhTMaGiCk

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Take it to your local sprint store and turn of in. If someone lost it most likely it was reported lost and has had its esn number flashed. Be the good Guy and take it to a sprint store.

Decks Rom Rules, Other Roms Drool!!! :p
Thanks for tryin!!!

The only problem with that is I found it at work so by the end of the day I have to turn it in to lost and found if I don't contact the owner, in lost and found it will just sit until someone claims it, if I dont turn it in they might claim I stole it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21